Remember, battles are open for those who wish to battle!
So don't be shy! Challenge someone!
wins by walkover! but of course we will provide feedback!Results for Flaming-starfishJudge 1:
►Effort (25 points)
- Cleanness - 5/5
- Color Composition- 5/10
- Picture Composition 9/10
►Attack Dynamics (15 points)
- Can we tell what is going on from the picture alone? - 5/5
- Are the poses dynamic or static? - 4/5
- Did you use a unique and interesting perspective? - 4/5
►Creativity and Logic (20 Points)
- Does the battle portray a creative situation? - 8/10
- Is the logic that you used reasonable? (Is the situation and its outcome possible?) - 8/10
TOTAL SCORE: 48/60
I love how the attacks were made. The lights and effects on them make the scene really dynamic, also how Migi is throwing and Zak dodging. The movement in the clothing is a nice touch.
The perspective can make some of the body parts look like they are facing the wrong way, for example Zaks feet and Migis hand. (im not sure if its making the arm bend back or bend to the side?)
I love the vibrant colours and the composition is amazing! I would maybe take a closer look at Zak's leg. The anatomy looks slightly off.